Friday 29 October 2010

Comp Shopping

Yesterday I went to do some market research. I went to Charlotte Olympia, Georgina Goodman, Rupert Sanderson, Liberty and Dover Street Market.

At first I was a bit scared to ask questions to the sales staff, but found that everyone was really helpful and willing to answer my questions. When I first went in I decided to see how I was treated as a customer, and found that in everywhere except Dover Street Market, everyone was really friendly and approachable. Especially so in Georgina Goodman, where the assistant was really interested in helping me which was nice!

Trying now to type up and document my 'findings' but not quite sure how to lay everything out and type it up...

I feel a bit like I don't quite know what i'm achieving and don't have another tutorial til Nov 9th so am just carrying on, possibly procrastinating a little bit too much.

Also I'm a bit concerned that I haven't come up with a way to research my consumer, as I feel standing in the street and asking questionnaires, which was my first plan, isn't really going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment