Friday 15 October 2010

First Week of Final Year

Last week was the first week back at uni. I found that after a year of no formal education, my attention span seemed to have diminished somewhat! I'm now feeling a little overwhelmed with the workload and am planning a system to divide the work into manageable, bitesize pieces. Yum yum... Keeping a blog detailing the development of my final major project, I hope, will be a good way of monitoring the progress and any hiccups along the way.

Hopefully I will keep upto date with the posts, and intend to post at least once a week. I also think it would be good to get my friends to do their own blogs so we can see each others thought processes.

I think the first thing to do is to make a big long list of all the things I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment