Thursday 21 October 2010

Everything

Went to two really good exhibitions at the weekend, the first, the Museum of Everything in Chalk Farm, which was a collection of things owned by Peter Blake. Most of the things were weird things from old Victorian Circus, like pictures of people in freak shows and old fortune telling machines! The second was underground in the Old Vic Tunnels near Waterloo station and it was modern art. The best thing was probably the huge arch shaped film projection of kaleidoscopic flames reflected on water. Hard to capture on a camera.

Monday morning I went to the book binders, to get my Research Plan bound, and I get to collect it tomorrow, I'm so excited to see what it looks like! Then in the afternoon I had my first tutorial with Sarah which was good. Discussed my research plan, and now need to focus on the business side of the concept, as opposed to the inspirational side, which I have been mainly concentrating on.

Went to Northampton yesterday to visit Springline, and the Shoe Museum. Was good to go and visit Springline, and got to choose a last which I am really pleased with! Also the Shoe Museum, was really good! It was actually better than I thought it was going to be! Saw some nice details that could be interesting to utilise in sampling! My favourite things were the elephant shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment