Friday 15 October 2010

Lineapelle




Got back from Lineapelle on wednesday night and was exhausted!

Was an interesting trip and it being my second time going, I felt a little more confident in approaching people and requesting samples. Saw quite a lot of horrible things and not a huge amount of nice things, but I guess at least in using the process of elimination you get to know what you don't like, which can only be a good thing!

Highlights:

- Interesting rope/espadrille style randing
- Carved wooden sole and wedge units, utilising different coloured foam layers
- Gold ski hooks and eyelets
- Amazing knitted leather

- Lambskins from lambs that have only died naturally
- Nice rope and striped cotton trims
- Macramé and raffia knotting


Some of my samples:




I requested quite a lot of samples to be sent to me but i'll have to wait to see whether they actually send me any or not!



No comments:

Post a Comment