Saturday 21 May 2011

Uh Oh..

This has got to be the worst weekend OF MY LIFE!!! For the past week I have been getting up at 5.45am every morning and going to bed about 2am. My whole body is so so so exhausted, I feel mentally and physically drained : ( I have drunk so much red bull this week I think I am getting heart palpitations!

The list today looks like this:

- Finish design sheets
- Finish range plan – pricing and heel heights
- Finish spec. sheets
- Put together concept bord
- Mount photographs
- More sketchbook pages!
- LABEL EVERYTHING
-
Luckily I have my trusty little helper Aaron, gluing and sticking things together for me which is saving me lots of time! Need to go to get on!!

Also forgot to say about Zara calling me (and Sam) up and asking to interview us on skype, had mine on Friday at 9 am! Probably could not have come at a worse time!! But I think it went well as they asked us both to do miniature projects for them, but said in like a week to send it! AS IF I HAVENT GOT ENOUGH TO DO!!I guess it’s an amazing opportunity, but not to sound ungrateful, doing another shoe project after handing this in, is literally the last thing I want to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment