Friday 6 May 2011

Still so much to do!

Had such a good couple of weeks, well in social terms! It was my birthday on bank holiday Monday, and obviously ive had so much work to do, I didn’t really want to go out or anything. Went out for lunch and then came home where my boyfriend had arranged a surprise party!! Was so nice of everyone to come even though we have so much work to do! Back in uni on Tuesday and just really wanted to finish everything! My aim was to finish everything by today but unfortunately the soles have been taking longer than expected so now my aim is next Tuesday! Been getting on with design sheets and finishing off range plan, but even though Im quite close to finishing, I still feel like theres so much to do on them! Still not completely happy with my design sheet layout…

No comments:

Post a Comment