Saturday 14 May 2011

Photoshoot!

Today we did the photoshooooot! We being, my older sister and her boyfriend Chris. Chris was doing the photography and my sister was in charge of holding the mirror and reflecting the light, I was the foot model… We were so lucky with the light, went to Southbank at 8am this morning and it was really sunny and bright, but just as we were finishing a couple of hours later it had become really cloudy and threatening to rain, so im glad I made them get up early to do it! I owe them dinner now though! Had a quick look at the pictures, but Chris is going to take them home and edit them and hopefully send me some on Monday or Tuesday! So excited to see the final ones!
I haent quite finished the shoes, I still need to put the insocks in as I didn’t want to have them in for the photoshoot as I didn’t want them to get dirty or damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment