Monday 7 March 2011

Range Selection

Today I had my range selection tutorial with Sue which I think went well, she liked the ones I’d chosen and also my latexing samples! Pleased with the selected range, but now have to work on other colourway options, but she liked the leathers I got from Northampton so that was good. Going to look at ways of incorporating rubber onto a leather sole too, as I like the way leather soles look but I think they are SO stupid! They are so impractical! After deciding the two final ones, I decided that it would be best to get my wedge made by someone else as I wanted a really high quality finish and also in my design there is a platform as well that needs to fit to the wedge, and Im not confident I can achieve it myself. Sent off a spec. last week to Springline so looking forward to getting that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment